Momentum’s Platinum Individual Dental Insurance Plan
Dental Insurance Perfect for Individuals, Families, and Seniors
Wisconsinites with Momentum's Platinum plan have:
- Price for Platinum Plan
- Dental Insurance with Great Coverage
- Dental Insurance with No Waiting Period
- Dental Insurance that's Accepted Nearly Everywhere
Enrolling online takes just 4 minutes!
Momentum provides affordable dental insurance plans for individuals in Wisconsin. If you’re looking for full coverage, no deductible, preventive services, and no waiting period for your biannual dental check-ups/cleanings, the Platinum Plan is for you! Momentum’s Platinum Plan covers:
The Platinum Plan from Momentum has an annual maximum benefit of $1,200 per person, per benefit year.
$50 per person deductible and limited to $150 per family. The annual deductible is based upon the benefit year.
Diagnostic & Preventative Services
Get 100% coverage, no deductible, and no waiting period on the following services:
- Exams (6 month intervals)
- Cleanings (6 month intervals)
- Bitewings (12 month intervals)
- Panoramic (once per 5 year period)
- Flouride Treatment (once per benefit year through age 18yrs)
- Space maintainers (through age 15yrs)
- Sealants (through age 13, first & second permanent molars only, once per tooth)
Basic Restorative Services
Get 75% coverage with a 6 month waiting period on the following services:
- Fillings (composite on anterior teeth, amalgam on posterior teeth)
- Simple extractions
Get 50% coverage with a 12 month waiting period on the following services:
- Emergency treatment to relieve pain (no waiting period)
- Root canal therapy (Surgical Endodontic Treatment)
- Bridges and dentures
Waiting periods may be waived if you were covered under an employer-sponsored group policy within 60 days of the start of your coverage under this policy, or an individual policy within 30 days of the start of your coverage under this policy. Momentum Platinum and Gold Plans do not cover oral surgery, implants, orthodontics, or cosmetic services.
Momentum's Platinum Plan is Accepted by More Dentists
Momentum works closely with DHA Madison and a number of dental networks in Wisconsin. We have 20,000 dental providers across the country. You might not even need to change dentists!
Our dental network covers most Wisconsin cities, including:
Dental Coverage Helping You Get the Care Your Mouth Needs
Keeping yourself or your family healthy starts with a trip to the dentist. Bad oral health and hygiene are tied to a number of diseases, including heart disease, diabetes, cancer, pregnancy problems like premature birth, and more.
If you have no dental insurance and live in Wisconsin – choose Momentum Plans for your coverage provider. Our Wisconsin dental insurance plans are affordable, convenient, and ready to work for you.